Skip to main content

Out of sight, out of mind.

.. And this is why I hide things on myself and later forget about them. But you can't really hide drinks on yourself because they have to be in the fridge and let's be honest, you can't live a day without looking in the fridge unless you live off of canned goods and dry cereal.

I open up my fridge and I see: leftovers, condiments, veggies, almond milk, beef broth, an almost empty bag of wine and (2) BOXES of wine. There's no hiding from it. I've been staring at it everyday and then get distracted and forget about it. So I have like, THREE temptations. Not to mention an open bag of Chicago mix popcorn beside my protein shake station (nutri ninja, ground matcha and protein powder)- I haven't gone for the popcorn because it gets stuck in my teeth and I'm not about that.

So tonight I'm getting rid of the wine, don't worry I'm not doing it myself. HA! Even on my better days I know I couldnt. Tonight Jack and I are visiting his brother and his girlfriend. We can finally catch up on walking dead!! And me catch up on VAMPIRE DIARIES omg... *insert huge smiley face*

I'm also hopefully getting together with Kristina for some Zumba on the wiiU and possibly Mario Kart 8. Any other games that aren't kid like I suck at them. Games from my childhood I'm soooo into. Crash bandicoot is coming back to PlayStation! I feel like I would be Penny from a Big Bang Theory - play video games all night and have cheetos in my hair. Except for me it would be Doritos. Drool. Why do all the bad foods taste so damn good? Why isn't there healthy Doritos? Bah! Going on year 4 of an Oreo craving... again, I get distracted and forget about it. Some serious will power right? Now if only I could distract myself from a wine craving. If I could just do that I would be set for life (and obviously write a book about it). PATENT that idea. In this blog. MINE.

Anyways, instead of posting about my plan for food and goals I'm just going to do a collage (that's for food) at the end of the day. However for exercise I'll just do it. Speaking of which:
Today I'll be trekking it to the gym in the rain for another cardio session and upper body. I feel like I'm gaining more back fat and I do not need that crap in my life with a spring wedding around the corner, cottage season coming up and another wedding in July ! Time to get moving... after I cuddle the cat a bit more. Stay tuned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleeping.

I feel like I've always taken advantage of sleep. The power of sleep - not one of life's wonders. You get a good night sleep, you're able to function properly the next day. I never truly appreciated the act of sleep until last night. I'm in bed roughly by 9 pm maybe 9:30 pm and I'm a light sleeper. (perfect mom quality might I add) Jack on the other hand goes to bed around 10:30 pm or 11:00 pm. He admitted he has FOMO - F ear O f M issing O ut but in regards to TV / Facebook videos so he's up watching something so that's the reason why he doesn't go to bed at the same time as me. Well last night the Leaf game was on - and I can only assume that they lost because I didn't hear any screaming at the TV then again I didn't hear anger either and Jack's pretty loud when it comes to Leaf games (major hockey fan). I only heard around 11:19 pm that he was heading to bed. And then the loud breathing started. I can't really tell if it'...

Exhausted.

I am definitely feeling the after affects of eating crappy foods. Do you ever feel oddly tired? Especially since you're well rested and haven't over worked your body..? That's me right now. Although it's not odd at all. I noticed when I eat foods that have little to zero nutritional value my body reacts in a sluggish state. Over the weekend I indulged to a point where I just feel exhausted. I'm staring at the computer blogging and I can barely keep my eyes open . It's lunch time thank goodness so I could take a nap if I wanted to. However, that would be such a tease to my eyes and mental state. Today started off super frustrating as my co-worker did not show up. Generally Monday's are insanely busy. The office is closed on Fridays so we have messages from Thursday evening all the way up until Sunday night. The number of messages ranges between 20-40 and usually 30 (or so) fax messages. Returning those messages alone while having the phones ringing in ...

The snow has come...

It's April 7, 2017 and it's snowing. There isn't a lot of snow that is staying on the ground but what the actual fck - it's snowing in Spring! Today I scheduled a walk on one of the most gorgeous trails in the east end and now I don't think we will go. We are both somewhat of clutzy people and snow can sometimes make you slip and thus fall - nu uh. Not today. Guess what?! Two of the weights are off my shoulders! I not only finished my speech but I also found my swim suit. It was hidden in a mountain of summer clothes - eek - probably summer clothes that don't even fit. Time to get my ass in gear! So that's that, yay I'm happy that I found my bathing suit. Tonight is the rehearsal dinner. Tomorrow will be a bit hectic. This may not seem like a lot for you but it is for me. The plan: wake up, get ready, pack my bag for a slumber party, have the bridesmaid dress by the door (could you imagine if I forgot that?!), SHAVE MY LEGS omg the dress is long bu...