Skip to main content

Another quickie.

This one goes out to my girl Kristina who has been DYING for an update. Like 30 seconds of snapchat questioning where I've been. Well, most of the time I've been stressed. If you have messaged me via text and have been getting pretty vague answers, this is why. I'm stressed beyond belief I can't even finish this blog.

Next post will probably be tomorrow once I'm caught up on work, social life, messages, instagram and yes, my nutrition / workout routines.

Update:

I'm actually stressed because Christine's wedding is in 2 weeks and I'm not done my speech. It was brought up last minute to even do one. I haven't been to the gym in forever and my alteration appointment is this Friday - I'm afraid my skin stretched and I'm fatter..
I'm changing banks so I have persistent workers Emailing me asking for my information.. my current bank (thank god I'm leaving) NEVER sent me my statements. I asked twice and I never got an Email. I went in to a bank and the man told me there's an option to sign up for E-mailed statements through the app ... and yet I can't find this option. PLUS my credit card keeps getting declined. FCK THAT SH*T.
My 'new ' coworker was supposed to come in on Monday - surprise surprise - she didn't show up. My intern is sick so I have zero help from anyone.

Am I soon to be the youngest person to go on stress leave? It's fcking ridiculous. What kind of person takes a vacation and comes back to 3 x the amount of work? I thought by writing about it it would make myself more at ease and instead I want to crawl up in a ball and cry myself to sleep.
THANKS KRISTINA.

Just kidding though. Things will get better, I just can't wait for them to happen. I have to do things myself.

First things first, cancelling my credit card with the current bank.
Second - work together with Jack and finish that speech
Third - catch up on text messages (well I guess I can do this on the bus ride home - which will be in 3 minutes)!....

* pre first - get to the GYM. Upper body + cardio here I come!
Last rant of the day - ever notice that skinny btches at the gym .. they never clean the machines. Girl, I KNOW YOU SWEAT AS MUCH AS THE REST OF US!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleeping.

I feel like I've always taken advantage of sleep. The power of sleep - not one of life's wonders. You get a good night sleep, you're able to function properly the next day. I never truly appreciated the act of sleep until last night. I'm in bed roughly by 9 pm maybe 9:30 pm and I'm a light sleeper. (perfect mom quality might I add) Jack on the other hand goes to bed around 10:30 pm or 11:00 pm. He admitted he has FOMO - F ear O f M issing O ut but in regards to TV / Facebook videos so he's up watching something so that's the reason why he doesn't go to bed at the same time as me. Well last night the Leaf game was on - and I can only assume that they lost because I didn't hear any screaming at the TV then again I didn't hear anger either and Jack's pretty loud when it comes to Leaf games (major hockey fan). I only heard around 11:19 pm that he was heading to bed. And then the loud breathing started. I can't really tell if it'...

Trying not to get too sick =(

Don't hate me but I did not log my food this week. Trust me, you don't even want to know. Just assume the worst. I told myself I wasn't going to go to the gym or eat healthy and guess what - it was a complete success! Now it's Monday and I am whole heartedly dedicated to getting back to my usual self. Except there's one problem: I'm catching a cold. With that being said, I am so thankful I had a day to meal prep before this sickness gets any worse. Last night I made my 98% shepherd's pie (thanks Kristina 😊 ) with Yves original ground round, julienne carrots and frozen mixed vegetables. Mashed potatoes I added greek yogurt, butter and a splash of almond milk (as seen in the picture below). Kristina, Christine and some green Strong bow.  A reminder to self. Even though I'm feeling a bit under the weather I'm still going to continue this healthy lifestyle and make the necessary changes to build a stronger me - inside and out...

The snow has come...

It's April 7, 2017 and it's snowing. There isn't a lot of snow that is staying on the ground but what the actual fck - it's snowing in Spring! Today I scheduled a walk on one of the most gorgeous trails in the east end and now I don't think we will go. We are both somewhat of clutzy people and snow can sometimes make you slip and thus fall - nu uh. Not today. Guess what?! Two of the weights are off my shoulders! I not only finished my speech but I also found my swim suit. It was hidden in a mountain of summer clothes - eek - probably summer clothes that don't even fit. Time to get my ass in gear! So that's that, yay I'm happy that I found my bathing suit. Tonight is the rehearsal dinner. Tomorrow will be a bit hectic. This may not seem like a lot for you but it is for me. The plan: wake up, get ready, pack my bag for a slumber party, have the bridesmaid dress by the door (could you imagine if I forgot that?!), SHAVE MY LEGS omg the dress is long bu...