Skip to main content

I'm a liar.

Clearly, I lied.

I forgot to post last night about yesterday. Whoops.
Here's how yesterday went down:

I tried on my altered bridesmaid dress and I almost squealed with joy! It fit perfectly. No back fat or as mama Biss calls it "back cleavage". It fit like a glove and might I just say I look like a total smoke show in it! And to think I was worried for nothing.. typical Anna.

After the dress mom and I were to grab lunch but it was getting late so she dropped me home and I made this pathetic (in comparison to my regular sandwiches) but delicious little thing:
It's a simple sandwich. Arugula mixed with spinach with salami, mustard and light mayo on 12 grain bread. No cheese. No other meats were invited to this party nope. Just something simple and quick because I was borderline Hangry.

K-Star came for a visit. We were supposed to make hummus and meatballs but priorities came first- 
RIVERDALE. Oh. Em. Gee. Do I have any Riverdale fans in the house? No? Just me? That's cool. I got Jack into it and I think that's pretty darn dope. Lol. We had wine and discussed the episode then played some Mario Kart 8 and it was so much fun! I can't wait for tonight's adventures! 

Let's not forget it's not only Nikki's #2 birthday but it's also going to be Christine's farewell to being single. Her wedding is literally next week, April 9th to be exact. Woo! In preparation to that I've been at the gym and killing it lately. Every other morning I wake up, do a quick abdomen and oblique workout (at home) bring my gym clothes and head to the gym after work. 

Today so far I wanted it to be more about the love handles (obliques) so I did 100 abdomen assisted crunches and 200 ankle touches. Shoot I better finish getting ready before my ride leaves. Stay tuned!

Ps: for dinner we had Greek - I didn't take a picture (shocker) it was Greek salad, warm (bread thingy), potatoes, rice, chicken souvlaki and that tziki (yes I spelled it wrong). I ate 1/2 portion and saved the rest for today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleeping.

I feel like I've always taken advantage of sleep. The power of sleep - not one of life's wonders. You get a good night sleep, you're able to function properly the next day. I never truly appreciated the act of sleep until last night. I'm in bed roughly by 9 pm maybe 9:30 pm and I'm a light sleeper. (perfect mom quality might I add) Jack on the other hand goes to bed around 10:30 pm or 11:00 pm. He admitted he has FOMO - F ear O f M issing O ut but in regards to TV / Facebook videos so he's up watching something so that's the reason why he doesn't go to bed at the same time as me. Well last night the Leaf game was on - and I can only assume that they lost because I didn't hear any screaming at the TV then again I didn't hear anger either and Jack's pretty loud when it comes to Leaf games (major hockey fan). I only heard around 11:19 pm that he was heading to bed. And then the loud breathing started. I can't really tell if it'...

Exhausted.

I am definitely feeling the after affects of eating crappy foods. Do you ever feel oddly tired? Especially since you're well rested and haven't over worked your body..? That's me right now. Although it's not odd at all. I noticed when I eat foods that have little to zero nutritional value my body reacts in a sluggish state. Over the weekend I indulged to a point where I just feel exhausted. I'm staring at the computer blogging and I can barely keep my eyes open . It's lunch time thank goodness so I could take a nap if I wanted to. However, that would be such a tease to my eyes and mental state. Today started off super frustrating as my co-worker did not show up. Generally Monday's are insanely busy. The office is closed on Fridays so we have messages from Thursday evening all the way up until Sunday night. The number of messages ranges between 20-40 and usually 30 (or so) fax messages. Returning those messages alone while having the phones ringing in ...

The snow has come...

It's April 7, 2017 and it's snowing. There isn't a lot of snow that is staying on the ground but what the actual fck - it's snowing in Spring! Today I scheduled a walk on one of the most gorgeous trails in the east end and now I don't think we will go. We are both somewhat of clutzy people and snow can sometimes make you slip and thus fall - nu uh. Not today. Guess what?! Two of the weights are off my shoulders! I not only finished my speech but I also found my swim suit. It was hidden in a mountain of summer clothes - eek - probably summer clothes that don't even fit. Time to get my ass in gear! So that's that, yay I'm happy that I found my bathing suit. Tonight is the rehearsal dinner. Tomorrow will be a bit hectic. This may not seem like a lot for you but it is for me. The plan: wake up, get ready, pack my bag for a slumber party, have the bridesmaid dress by the door (could you imagine if I forgot that?!), SHAVE MY LEGS omg the dress is long bu...